Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Catnap Tuesday # 19: Bedtime for Lila




Every night, my sweet Lila disappears from the family room around 8:00 or 9:00 pm. Turns out she's just getting a head start on a good night sleep. You see, we discovered Lila has a spot she absolutely loves on the end of our bed (upstairs), and she settles down there as the evening gets late. When Kathryn and I head upstairs to go to sleep, we often find her right here on the end of the bed (on the small blanket that once belonged to our cat who passed away in 2003, Lulu). As you see, Lila's well on her way to dreamland...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...