Friday, March 10, 2006

Guess The Movie # 7: Muir Strikes Back!


All right, all you highly literate movie smarty-pants out there! I'm roaring back with a vengeance on my guess the movie stumpers!

Tony aced the one from Wednesday (within a frickin' hour!), guessing correctly that the still came from that Alien predecessor IT! The Terror From Beyond Space. It's my second favorite Alien predecessor after Bava's Planet of the Vampires...

Anyway, this one here, number # 7 is a tougher one, methinks. Let's see who can...guess the movie!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:50 PM

    OMEN III: THE FINAL CONFLICT

    boo-ya!

    Robert H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert -

    You rock, buddy. You got it in one guess!!! Very nice work indeed. You are a guess the movie master.

    I need to pick harder movies obviously. I'm going to start picking really obscure ones now...

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...