Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'm Alive!!!



Well, for the first Friday in three weeks, I wasn't in an emergency room last night! Life sure is funny sometimes (and 2006 hasn't been my family's best year so far...)

Anyway, for all those who were concerned at my second extended absence in two months - thanks for e-mailing and checking up on me! Kathryn and I are doing just fine now.

So maybe, what the hell, I'll start blogging around here soon...I remember, once, I used to blog and it was fun.

Hope I remember how...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:40 AM

    Good to have you back online!! --Fred

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...