Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The House Between Trailer Goes to FantaSci

If you live in North Carolina, Virginia or thereabouts, set your course heading for Chesapeake, VA this Saturday (July 29) for Fantasci, a great genre convention packed with all kinds of events and goodies. This will be my second Fantasci, I believe, and I had a great time last year.

But this year promises to be very special. For one thing, I'll be debuting the three minute trailer for The House Between at Fantasci (just burned the DVD....), and then joining most of the cast/crew for a panel discussion about the making of the show. It's going to be great (and hopefully will be just the first such road show for my favorite team of buddies...)

But also, I'll hosting one of my patented genre seminars at 11:30 am, this one concerning the long history of that rascally time lord, the Doctor. Also, I'll be joining budz Tony Mercer and Chris Johnson for a talk about the new Battlestar Galactica. If you know my thoughts on the new Galactica, you know this will be interesting, to say the least.

Costumes, merchandise, premieres, talks, and fun to go around, you can't miss it! Join me at Fantasci!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:48 AM

    Saturday is the 29th, darling. Don't let's confuse everyone, hm? ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...