Thursday, May 17, 2007

BUMMER!!!!!

The best show on television just got canceled. That's right, the CW just axed Veronica Mars after a tumultuous third season.

I have two thoughts. One is obviously, bummer. The other is that now I have no reason whatsoever to watch the CW. Methinks I need a period of mourning to get over this. And that period of mourning won't consist of any CW TV watching, that's for dang sure.


What am I going to do without my weekly fix of Veronica Mars snark?
Man, this just...blows. Oh, and CW renewed Supernatural.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:26 AM

    John, I didn't realize you had given up on Smallville, which just had a hell of a cliffhanger season finale.

    ReplyDelete

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...