Saturday, January 19, 2008

Listen to last night's Destinies!

My wonderful friend (and fellow Space:1999 aficionado) Phil Merkel has uploaded last night's Destinies episode, in which Howard Margolin and I discuss Season Two of The House Between. I had a great time doing the show (my ninth appearance on Destinies...) and as usual Howard was a thorough, prepared and witty host. You can listen to the entire broadcast here.

Also, at Phil's super cool site, you can see he has created a pretty nifty collage of The House Between images. How cool is that? I posted one banner above, but he's assembled a number of images from the updcoming second season, and tied them all together with - what else? - that mysterious house at the end of the universe.

Thanks, Phil! Thanks, Howard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...