Friday, January 28, 2011

Please Stand By...

Hello, dear readers,

Because of a medical emergency in my family, I won't be blogging for the next few days at least. 

I hope to return here soon, with new reviews of THX-1138, The Matrix and other great cult movies.

In my absence, I'll be setting the old blog here on "automatic" to post  material from my writing career archives, mostly interviews.  First up: an interview with One Step Beyond host and director, John Newland conducted in 1999. 

I hope you enjoy reading this archival material until I can get back on the job.

Be well, and be safe.

Warmest wishes to all,
John Kenneth Muir

8 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope for the best for you and yours, John. Take care, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:39 AM

    I second that. Do take care, and all the best to you and yours. Good thoughts ride with you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I need to be worried? Let me know if you need any help, OK? I can babysit. :)
    We love you, and you are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything works out for you and your family, JKM. As someone who's had to deal with their own share of medical emergencies, I can relate. Take care, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comes second. You take care of yourself and the family. We're thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope everything is okay.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friends,

    I just want to thank all of you so much for expressing your concern and support. I really, really appreciate your words, your thoughts, and your kindness.

    Kathryn, Joel and I are all back at home in Charlotte, at least for the time being, and doing okay.

    Again, my deepest thanks.

    best,
    John

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...