Friday, June 28, 2013

Don't Forget: Back to Frank Black/Millennium Google+ Hangout 10:00 am Saturday



Just a reminder: I'll be moderating a Millennium-centric Google+ Hangout tomorrow (Saturday, June 29th) at 10:00 am with the Back to Frank Black gurus, Adam Chamberlain, Brian Dixon, Troy Foreman, and James McLean.  

We'll be discussing the series itself, the exciting new book that explores all aspects of the Chris Carter series, Back to Frank Black, and the state of the campaign to make a Millennium movie.  The hang-out will last about an hour, and I'm sure the time will fly.  

Please submit questions to me today, or tomorrow morning leading up to the event at Muirbusiness@yahoo.com, and we can pick them up and answer them during the event.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. John,

    Thanks for posting the reminder. If you want to tune in live, go to the link below at 10am EST.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/makavelli187

    Should be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so, since I'll be working, I'll still be able to watch it on You-Tube later? Sweet, looking forward to it. Millennium was an amazing series,thanks to Lance's performance as Frank Black. Does any channel on TV replay the series? Or, is it only on DVD?

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...